Shipping & Returns
Freight charges, when applicable, are added to your invoice during the checkout step. Rates:
- If your order total is between $0.00 and $49.99 your freight will be $6.90.
- If your order total is between $50.00 and $99.99 your freight will be $8.90.
- If your order total is between $100.00 and $149.99 your freight will be $10.90.
- *If your order total is over $150.00 freight is on us - with the following exceptions: Custom Products and Tools & Equipment please see specific products for more information.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in most cases you will receive a refund much more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Car Dealer Depot’s primary warehouse is located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. We also have several distribution points across the Country which stock different product categories so your order may arrive in different shipments/boxes.
Most merchandise is shipped the day the order is received, provided that :
- The item is in stock
- Payment has been properly authorized.
- The order is received before 3:00pm eastern time.
All orders are shipped ground – FedEx or UPS – and each location may use different shipment modes, and may make different shipping choices under differing circumstances, but generally:
- Tools & Equipment, and Bulk Automotive Chemicals are delivered by the supplier's own delivery trucks or LTL.
- Hazardous or flammable chemicals are delivered by LTL common carrier.
- All Other Products are delivered by FedEx or UPS Ground.